Local Minnesota only-on site is required. Minimum qualifications must be met in order to considered.
NorthShore Resources has a client seeking one full-time Business Analyst resource to provide business analysis services to the Project Management Office (PMO) for the purpose of eliciting requirements and creating other relevant documentation in conjunction with the assigned Project Manager working from the agency’s current pending project list. The output of this work will be used to provide further detailed estimates to be used by the agency’s governance teams in their prioritization and decision-making process.
At a high level, the resource will provide support to the PMO to elicit requirements and create any related BA artifacts working from a list of the agency’s current pending project list. These requirements and artifacts will be used to provide more detailed cost estimates for the individual projects. This will be done in conjunction with State or contract project managers.
- Five (5) years’ experience Business Analyst role
- A Master’s degree substitutes for three years of experience, or a bachelor’s degree substitutes for two years, or an associate degree substitute for one year of experience
- Two (2) engagements lasting more than six (6) months in Business Analyst role
- 4 + years’ experience working directly with application end-users eliciting requirements for technology projects.
- Ability to direct & manage the elicitation of requirements from beginning to end
- Strong ability to effectively communicate expectations, updates, progress, and issues in a timely & clear fashion, when necessary, with all business and IT staff
- Experience with all aspects of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Lead BA experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Services
- Demonstrable leadership ability
- Business Analyst Certification (IIBA certification or equivalent)