NorthShore Resources has a part time OCM Consultant opportunity. We are looking for local MN candidates only at this time. This is scheduled for about 4 months and approximately 20 hours per week.
Project Overview • Gather requirements and re-implement an updated version of Cherwell as we expand the use across the enterprise using out of box functionality as well as an updated version of the selfservice portal. • The re-implementation effort will include several support teams, some of which have used and are very familiar with Cherwell and other teams that have used it very little or not at all. • Use ITIL best practices as the guide to configure and implement the updated version of Cherwell and the self-service portal.
• Ensure an appropriate Organizational Change Management effort is in place in order to:
1. Provide training for all support teams that will utilize the updated version of Cherwell to work incidents and service requests and manage their work.
2. Drive customers to the updated self-service portal.
3. Develop a change framework for future support team implementations
• Understands the Project drivers and expected business outcomes. • Performs activities to “discover” the current state environment. - Stakeholder identification and analysis - Relevant documentation (e.g., policies, processes, procedures, reports) • Builds trust-based relationships with stakeholders. • Defines OCM-related roles/responsibilities; negotiates agreements. • Collaborates with PM and the Project team. • Develops high-level, OCM-related approach strategies including a risk assessment. • Logs and follows-through to disposition OCMrelated risks, action items, issues, and decisions. • Conducts readiness assessments. • Assembles, trains, and oversees the members compromising the change network. • Develops, executes, and ensures the quality of transition management and organizational change management plans. • Evaluates the effectiveness of the changes
• Stakeholder Register • High-Level OCM Approach and Strategies - Business and Project context - Planning assumptions and constraints - Pertinent current-state findings - Milestones - Artifacts - Metrics • RAID Register - Risks - Action Items - Issues - Decisions • Readiness Assessments • Stakeholder Engagement Plan • Change Network Structure; Roles/Responsibilities • Training Plan • Transition and Organizational Change Management Plans • Evaluation Report • Status Reports • Communication Plan
• B.S. or B.A. degree (4 year) (or Associates degree plus an additional 5 years’ experience)
• 5+ years experience in an organizational change management role
• Intermediate-level skills MS Office Suite and MS Project
• Experience as an organizational change management practitioner in state, county, or city governments or non-profit sector
• CCMP or Prosci certification or other OCM-centric certificate
• Note: Diverse and bilingual candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.