NorthShore Resources has an opportunity for an Azure Developer for a project at one of our cliebts.
The impact of the pandemic on out-of-home placement and residential services for children and youth has been significant. As a result: Children and Family Services (CFS) has taken on addititional responsibility internally for a new approach to respond to immediate placement needs. In doing so, CFS has prioritized stability for children and youth seeking to make a good initial placement match with family whenever possible. This match to family foster care homes requires real time information about available foster home options geographically, along with information about child needs and caregiver abilities that can provide indication about the appropriateness of a family setting for the children needing care. This proposal allows development of a technology solution to match the needs of children and youth accessing foster care to the available care settings.
HHS ITRM would like to bring in a consultant BA to assist the Azure Cloud development team in developing the proposed application.
- Business need/project background:
- Scope of services/description of work to be performed
- Provide business and technical analysis for complex systems/applications.
- Elicit, define, analyze and research business requirements for an agile scrum team.
- Translate business goals into story maps, user stories, and acceptance criteria.
- Supplement complex user stories with additional documentation and diagrams.
- Assist in requirements prioritization and roadmapping.
- Evaluate project complexity, assumptions, constraints, and dependencies.
- Determine, build, and manage stakeholder influence and relationship needs.
- Specific skills/experience required:
- Good understanding of agile methodology, writing user stories, acceptance criteria, story mapping, and backlog proritization
- Expert knowledge in requirements gathering and analysis (As Is-To Be).
- Knowleget in UX design specific to mobile first development.
- Good understanding of testing web applications for fuctional use and accessibility.
- Project deliverables:
- Assist development team in building the a cloud-based web application to support the clinical service areas with HSPHD.