NorthShore Resources has a need for a BA - JDE consultant for a permanent role at one of our clients.
JOB PURPOSE or JOB SUMMARY:
The IT Business Analyst is responsible for delivering projects, new enhancements, and end-to-end support to the clients key enterprise ERP system, Oracle JDE E1, and other mission critical business systems. The IT Business Analyst will drive positive project outcomes to the clients current and future application portfolio and will partner with key stakeholders across the company to define requirements and execute the required changes and enhancements. The JDE Business Analyst will also be expected to project manage small to medium size IT initiatives and projects.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Function within the guidelines of the clients purpose and core values; demonstrate servant leadership with ability to build a strong, collaborative team. Ensure the safety and wellbeing of our teammates.
- Purpose: To make tomorrow a little bit better than today for each other, our customers, and our communities
- Core Values: We work safely, love what we do, build relationships, do what’s right, think differently.
- Produce project plans for assigned IT initiatives and implements effective project control using structured project methodologies.
- Complete projects by coordinating resources and timetables with user departments and other IT team members.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key business owners and subject matter experts in the delivery of key IT initiatives.
- Utilize technical and business understanding to develop and implement creative processes and system solutions
- Work with key business owners to streamline, document, and improve processes leveraging JDE E1 and other client business systems.
- Provide documentation and training to end user groups on existing functionality and newly developed enhancements.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending (or on-line) educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional user groups.
- Strong leadership and people skills; ability to interact, influence and collaborate with associates and management at all levels
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to effectively articulate functional and technical information to a variety of audiences
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple initiatives simultaneously and work in a fast pace environment
- Effective change management skills
- Ability to quickly learn new software platforms
- Strong analytical skills and process orientation
- Ability to identify and resolve issues with an effective, structured approach
- Strong sense of personal accountability and drive for high-quality results
- Limited travel requirements, but able to travel up to 25% of the time when needed.
– 4 Year Degree preferred
Experience and/or Training
- 3 to 5 years demonstrable business analysis and/or project management experience required
- Strong business acumen
- Proficient in configuration and functional set up of JDE E1 system
- Working knowledge of SQL databases and queries (preferred)
- Experience with Agile and Waterfall Project Management frameworks (preferred)
– Project Management Certification or similar work experience
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio)