NorthShore Resources has an exciting contract for hire opportunity for a Client Services Manager in the twin cities area for one of our premier clients. Our client is fully on-site so resources must be willing to be on location. No 3rd parties and must be eligible to be hired without sponsorship. Details are below.
The role of the Client Services Manager is to ensure that value is achieved as anticipated from the outsourced relationships under management; Implements change strategies that will satisfy the intended Managed Services structure of the organization.
The person hired in this role will be responsible for facilitating and managing groups and their dynamics through the change process. In addition, they will set expectations tied to objectives to achieve in the Statement of Work. This person will also be responsible for ensuring service levels for outsourced services are maintained and manage the day-to-day delivery of services provided by the Service Provider (vendor).
Additionally, the person hired in this role will lead the Provider, and Business teams to achieve consensus. This person will also incorporate executive decision-making criteria into solutions, communications, and recommendations and act as an interface between the client and the Service Provider.
- Manage the performance reporting in a sourced environment and monitoring the compliance of the Service Provider against SLA's. This includes regular performance reporting, monitoring service level infractions and developing new SLA's and metrics as needed.
- Oversee planning and forecasting of service consumption for a broad range of specific applications, and related quality of service and customer satisfaction.
- Recommend approaches for managing program risk.
- Facilitate the implementation of process improvements to meet stated program objectives. These may include business process restructuring, application rationalization, or adopting Best Practices for a given function.
- Conduct regular service reviews. Establish metric/performance reporting.
- Track Service Provider performance and ensure viability of service levels.
- Interface with Contract Manager and Finance Manager as needed to analyze Service Provider performance.
- Assists with the preparation and monitoring of corresponding IT budgets.
- Monitor supplier compliance with policies, procedures, and quality requirements.
- Ensure effective systems operations between the suppliers and RUN organization.
- If operational problems occur, the Client Services Manager will review Service Provider recovery and permanent fix plans, including root cause/analysis and action items.
- Manage operational change management: Reviews change requests, facilitates change meetings, applies change approvals, administers change freezes, performs change management reporting.
- Measure, monitor, and manage client satisfaction and provide remediation
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Bachelor’s degree in the field of Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent of 9 or more years of work in similar field.
- Five or more years of experience managing suppliers/vendors and running IT Operations
- Extensive knowledge in Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
- Good experience in Solutions Integration Architect/Tibco Architect with demonstrated history of working in healthcare industry.
- Experience with setting long-term integration strategy/product road maps aligning with business expectations/needs.
- In-Depth knowledge/expertise with the various TIBCO suite products.
- At least one or more years of experience in problem determination (experience in root cause analysis) and problem resolution.
- At least one or more years of experience in Project Management, TIBCO Rendezvous (RVD) 8.4.6 HP / 8.5.0 Linux will be preferred.
- Strong experience in negotiation and influencing in an IT related area.
- Strong collaboration and partnering skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to articulate complex ideas in easy to understand business terms to senior leaders.
- Knowledge of business environment, service requirements and culture.
- Process skills and understanding of process costs, ability to work with Service Provider(vendor) to ensure effective operations and agreed upon service levels.
- Demonstrated ability to assess customer/client needs, creatively approach solutions, decide and influence appropriate courses of action.
- Experience of indirect management – managing by influence as opposed to positional authority.