NorthShore Resources has an opportunity for a consultant experienced in assisting teams in developing Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) Developer to work with one of our clients Webforms team.
- Business need/project background:
We are looking for an Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) Developer to work with our Webforms team for up to one year. The team has experienced several staff losses over the past several months and needs to supplement the team to continue delivery of quality products to our customers while we ramp up some staffing. One aspect of ramping up staff will be to hire 2 college interns to work part time with this team. This consultant will be responsible for coaching & mentoring the interns on team best practices to get them up to speed as full scrum team members. This team prides itself on delivering a consistent look and feel to our customers along with delivering quality products that exceed customer needs which results in consistently receiving kudos from their customers.
- Scope of services/description of work to be performed
Working on an Agile team that works in 2-week sprints, this person will be an active developer participating as a team member in all scrum events and deliverables. This includes using the Azure DevOps board (ADO) to document all work efforts. Working with the Product Owner (PO) to clarify customer needs and communications. Communicating with the customers to iron out details of the finished deliverables. Perform peer reviews of other team members work products, code, test, debug, migrate through environments (dev/stage/prod) and document per team best practices.
- Specific skills/experience required:
- Multiple years’ experience developing forms in Adobe Experience Manager version 6.5.x or newer version.
- Java & Java Script
- HTML & CSS
- Worked in an Agile (Scrum) team as a developer or Scrum Master
- Create workflows in AEM
- Read and write to and from databases (SQL mostly)
- Experience with integrating solutions (FileNet preferred, SQL, Azure, Active Directory)
- Coach & Mentor other team members
- Follow team best practices
- Excellent customer communication skills
- Project deliverables:
- Deliver the same number of Product Backlog Items (PBI) (product points) as the rest of the full-time staff during each 2-week sprint. Delivery of a customer products is one that have moved from development through the environments of testing, User acceptance testing, and ready for production deployment.
- Participate in all scrum events including customer demos at sprint reviews.
- Deliver quality customer forms that follow team best practices and meet customer needs.
- Receive excellent customer feedback for their finished work products and soft skills while working and communicating with the customer, team members, PO and leadership team.
- Train & Mentor interns