NorthShore Resources has a contract to hire opportunity for a Lead Java Full Stack Developer in Richfield, MN. Team culture focuses on strong communication, tight feedback loops, and continuous processes among our agile teams. A productive relationship between business, product, and development teams helps us deliver great software. Candidates must be currently living/working in MN to be considered.
What We Expect From You
- Value a culture of continuous learning, improvement and experimentation.
- Implement modern engineering practices to ensure product quality (e.g., test driven development, test automation, CI/CD practices).
- Ability to work effectively in a collaborative agile environment.
- Ability to design and build for cloud platforms, including leveraging micro services and containers.
- Collaborate closely with engineers on other teams and in other disciplines.
- Provide mentorship and technical leadership for project teams and peers.
- Build resilient, scalable systems that can readily evolve into the future.
- Constantly striving to deliver value to our customers.
- Partner with Enterprise Architects frequently to insure solution fits with enterprise goals, technologies and integrates with other systems, etc.
- Maintain best practices and continually improve through regular code reviews, automated unit testing, security, accessibility, SEO.
- 7+ years of hands-on development in progressive, post-baccalaureate experience in object oriented development using Java and adhering to modern web architecture through continuous integration and delivery.
- Experience with full life cycle application development within an agile framework, including requirements gathering, technical design, manual and automated unit through acceptance testing, implementation, documentation and on-going support.
- Experience implementing SOAP and RESTful web services or micro service APIs using XML and JSON payloads that can be used across multiple device types.
- Experience with relational database development including design integration and modeling for current or prospective applications.
Monday through Friday, typical business hours