NorthShore Resources has a need for an OCM Service Delivery Manager in the St. Paul area. We are looking for consultants local to the area.
The Organizational Change Manager will be responsible for developing and executing on the following deliverables and activities:
• Promote a diverse, culturally competent, respectful workplace.
• Identify potential points of stakeholder resistance to requisite changes. Develop and implement strategies to reduce resistance and enable stakeholders to rapidly adopt and sustain defined changes.
• Build a Change Management, Communication and Education Plan for the engagement.
• Build trusting relationships at all levels within the county and facilitate collaboration across departments and functions to enable successful and efficient organizational change.
• Conduct stakeholder analyses, organizational and departmental readiness assessments; evaluate and present findings with action plans in a logical and easy-to-understand format to key stakeholders. • Perform a detailed change impact assessment to identify how and to what degree the Service Delivery project will impact people and processes.
• Develop a set of actionable and targeted change management plans including (but not limited to) leadership alignment and sponsorship engagement, communication and stakeholder (residents, employees, and community partners) engagement.
• Consult on training content, delivery and assessments.
• Establish metrics, key performance indicators, and measurements to report, monitor and reinforce change-related progress, track and report issues, ensure quality of change related activities and deliverables along with end-user compliance over time.
• Be an active and visible advisor to project sponsor, leadership and key stakeholders.
• Identify, onboard and coach change agents (if applicable).
• Facilitate sessions to support stakeholder engagement; build internal change competency and aptitude.
• Plan and integrate change management activities into the overall project plan to support a successful implementation.
OCM Consultant Deliverables and Key Responsibilities
• B.S. or B.A. degree (4 year) • Mastery-level, hands-on practitioner experience applying organizational change management disciplines and methodology and designing and developing artifacts to influence an organization’s ability to adapt to change.
• 3+ previous engagements managing through organizational change on a service delivery transformation that substantially changes the work of all employees and overall organization culture.
• 5+ years of previous experience using Kotter Change Model, Prosci or Kubler-Ross based approach; change management certification or designation desired.
• Previous experience in a county or government setting
• Resilient and tenacious with a propensity to persevere
• Flexible and adaptable; able to work in ambiguous situations
• Forward looking with a holistic approach
• Organized with a natural inclination for planning strategy and tactics
• Problem solving and root cause identification skills
• Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal; ability to clearly articulate messages to a variety of audiences
• Excellent active listening skills
• Ability to recognize and identify culture indicators and people dynamics
• Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships
• Ability to influence others and move toward a common vision or goal
• Able to work effectively at all levels in an organization
• Must be a team player and able to work collaboratively with and through others
• Acute business acumen and understanding of organizational issues and challenges
• Experience with large-scale organizational change efforts