Our client currently has a direct hire opportunity for a couple Senior Full Stack Developers on our client’s Web/Mobile team. Team culture focuses on strong communication, tight feedback loops, and continuous processes among our agile teams. A productive relationship between business, product, and development teams helps us deliver great software. You probably have your favorite space to work in, but we do our best to promote cross-functional behaviors among our team members.
What We Expect From You
- Provide strong technical direction that includes establishing a technical vision, resolving technical disagreements and managing the technical quality of team deliverables.
- Value a culture of continuous learning, improvement and experimentation
- Implement modern engineering practices to ensure product quality (e.g., test driven development, test automation, CI/CD practices)
- Ability to work effectively in a collaborative agile environment
- Ability to design and build for cloud platforms, including leveraging micro services and containers
- Collaborate closely with engineers on other teams and in other disciplines
- Provide mentorship and technical leadership for project teams and peers
- Build resilient, scalable systems that can readily evolve into the future
- Constantly striving to deliver value to our customers
- Partner with Enterprise Architects frequently to insure solution fits with enterprise goals, technologies and integrates with other systems, etc
- Lead/mentor the team to maintain best practices and continually improve through regular code reviews, automated unit testing, security, accessibility, SEO
- 7+ years of hands-on development in progressive, post-baccalaureate experience in object oriented development using Java and adhering to modern web architecture through continuous integration and delivery
- Experience with full life cycle application development within an agile framework, including requirements gathering, technical design, manual and automated unit through acceptance testing, implementation, documentation and on-going support
- Experience implementing SOAP and RESTful web services or micro service APIs using XML and JSON payloads that can be used across multiple device types
- Experience with relational database development including design integration and modeling for current or prospective applications.