It’s an exciting time at NorthShore Resources, Inc. We’re growing, adding to our list of clients and open jobs a regular basis. We've been serving the Twin Cities since 2000 and see a consistent flow of contract and contract-to-hire opportunities for Java Developers in the Twin Cities.
Demand is highest for developers who meet the following requirements:
- Value a culture of continuous learning, improvement and experimentation
- Implement modern engineering practices to ensure product quality (e.g. Test Driven Development; Test Automation; CI/CD practices with Jenkins, Gradle, Maven; etc.)
- Ability to work effectively in a collaborative Agile environment
- Ability to design and build for cloud platforms, including leveraging micro services and containers (AWS, OpenStack, Docker, Kubernetes, etc.)
- Collaborate closely with engineers on other teams and in other disciplines
- Provide mentorship and technical leadership for project teams and peers
- Build resilient, scalable systems that can readily evolve into the future
Why Go NorthShore:
- We work with hundreds of Twin Cities tech professionals who want something simple, personal, and convenient:
- Day 1 Health & Dental Insurance are available, as well as a 401k plan.
- Our payroll is the normal biweekly direct deposit, and can usually accommodate other arrangements for freelancers and consultants, such as 1099 and C2C.
If you're an experienced Java Developer, apply to this posting and let's get connected.
Contact us today to learn more!