NorthShore Resources has an exciting SAP ACM business analyst contract for hire position available in the twin cities. We are working with a local client to help build their SAP Team. This client offers excellent benefits and an opportunity to gain experience in unique aspects of SAP. Please contact us today to learn more.
Business Analyst SAP/ACM
We are looking for an experienced Business Analyst to support the SAP Agriculture
commodities Contract Management (ACM) module
. You must have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, be detail oriented, strong analytical skills, able to work in a team environment and independently.
Basic Qualifications: (requirement)
- Provide day to day support of IT processes and applications.
- Gather and document business requirements for resolving issues, enhancements, and projects.
- Formulate and configure applications to meet business requirements and execute solutions that help business unit's achieve their strategic objectives.
- Test and track business requirements through implementation.
- Analyze business strategy and user needs, document business processes, and translate business objectives into proper system requirement specifications for resolving issues, new enhancements, and new applications.
- Formulate and define systems scope and objectives through research and fact-finding and available IT solutions.
- Interpret existing applications and business processes in order to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Take ownership of support activities for current functionality, new enhancements, system and integration testing, and user acceptance testing of completed issues and enhancements.
- Present technical solutions that enhance the value of our company's products and services.
- Provide new user training on supported applications as requested.
Preferred Qualifications: (desired)
- Bachelor s degree (additional years of experience may offset degree requirement) in Information Systems, Business, or related field
- 2 or more years of business systems analysis experience
- Experience with SAP processes and applications
- Project management experience
- Experience with software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Familiar with Microsoft Office, Visio, and Project
- Knowledge of Agriculture Business and Industry