NorthShore Resources has an exciting Contract-to-Hire opportunity for a SAP Business Analyst with Transportation Management experience. We are working with a local client who is looking to add to their team. This company offers great benefits and an excellent chance for career advancement. Please contact us today to learn more!
We are looking for a Transportation Business Analyst
to optimize Transportation processes throughout the implementation, support, and enhancement of the SAP Transportation Module. You must have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, strong analytical and problem-solving skills, and be able to function in a team-oriented environment with resource and time constraints.
Basic Qualifications: (required)
- Understand business needs/requirements and translate that understanding into a form that leads to the creation and/or composition of better process and/or technology solutions in the SAP Transportation Module space, always aligned with the Global template.
- Guide business customers through business case development for new applications/functionality, including cost / benefit analysis and risk / impact analysis.
- Support the SAP TM module, reviewing ticket backlog, prioritizing issues and working them to resolution.
- Perform analysis to gather requirements for integration with other SAP modules (PP, SD, ACM....)
- Provide test plans, test cases, perform functional testing and assure proper user acceptance testing.
- Support, test, and enhance moderately complex information systems and develop adequate error management functionality within assigned applications.
- Provide ownership of testing of projects.
- Provide new user training on supported applications as requested.
- Maintain and promote a strong safety culture and follow all safety policies, procedures and regulations. Identify and communicate workplace hazards and correct or seek assistance in correcting unsafe actions or conditions.
- Bachelor’s degree (additional years of experience may offset degree requirement)
- 8 plus years of business systems analysis experience designing, implementing, and supporting transportation processes.
- Demonstrated experience with planning and managing testing for unit tests and integration tests, and in facilitating cross functional, end-to-end business process testing via super users.
- In-depth understanding and expertise in SAP TM module.
- Experience with XML Monitoring (SXMB_MONI)
- Knowledge of SAP ECC 6.0 TM.
- Experience with POWLs
- Process improvement and design capabilities.
- Familiarity with ad hoc reporting tools.
- Familiarity with interfaces, EDI, and IDOCs
Nice to Have:
- Hands-on configuration experience
- Must be an independent thinker/self-motivated
- Ability to be on-call to provide support after business hours as needed
Why work for NorthShore Resources?
NorthShore Resources is a Minneapolis-based IT consulting firm, whose focus is to provide superior quality and unparalleled customer service in all aspects of our business. We offer great local jobs to local people, allowing us to build solid, long-term relationships with our clients and consultants.
While working as a consultant for NorthShore Resources, you’ll receive benefits such as medical, dental, and 401(k) with company matching. You’ll also receive one of the best benefits an employer can offer – support! Our staff is here to help you every step of the way, ensuring that all of your questions are answered and that you’re placed on a path to success.
- Ability to Read/Debug code
- Redwood, or comparable Scheduling tool experience
- RFC Queue Management (base level understanding)
- Core Interface CIF
- Experience with 2 full life cycle implementations of Production
- Exposure to SAP SD, PP, ACM, and FI