NorthShore Resources is recruiting a Lead Application Developer for one of our clients. This role is long-term and has potential for contract-to-hire. This person will work with technical leadership to identify standards and best practice oversight, compliance and work alignment. This individual will be utilizing their professional skills with TFS, Net framework, C#, ASP.Net, T-SQL , Web Services, and MVC design patterns for detailed technical design at a solution level. You must have excellent spoken and written communications skills, and the ability to work with limited supervision.
- Work with customers, business analysts, and team members to translate business requirements into technical solutions
- Estimating and documenting technical effort, work breakdown structure, risks and solutions.
- Delivery of overall technical solution to schedule and time
- Develop and execute unit and system test plans to ensure software quality.
- Write and maintain software documentation
- Build and maintain depth on the application support bench
- Assist with work distribution and skills development for a large, diversified support team
- Technical skills with MS SQL Server with demonstrable understanding of complex stored procedures, queries, joins, triggers, views, functions, etc.
- Maintains awareness of new and emerging technologies and the potential application of service offerings and products provided by IT.
Basic Qualifications: (required)
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant certifications in information technology
- 10 years of experience programming in a Microsoft environment utilizing C# and ASP.NET, MVC, XML to include but not limited to:
- MS SQL Server (T-SQL)2000- 2014 DTS, SSIS and SSRS
- MS Visual Studio, TFS 2008 or higher
- IIS 6.0, 7.0
- C# and ASP.NET.
- 3 years of hands on experience in HTML5, CSS3 and JQuery.
- 3 years or proven technical support team leadership
Preferred Qualifications (desired):
- Extensive experience with AJAX and Java Script.
- Experience with web service standards (WCF, REST, and SOAP). Also an ability to create secure web services.
- Development background using Entity framework.
- Experience in building .Net architecture, re-usable components and SOA.
- Strong understanding on client side performance optimization techniques
- Microsoft certification
- Knowledge of IBM DB2 based solutions and/or IBM AS/400
- Working knowledge of classic ASP
- Experience with development of e-Commerce applications
- Working knowledge of BizTalk Server 2009, Business Rules Engine and ESB toolkit
- Experience with SAP CRM and or SAP integration
- SharePoint 2010 and demonstrated knowledge and understanding of SharePoint APIs and architecture
- Experience with SAP or Oracle JDE
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011
- SiteCore Content Manager and Azure cloud services