NorthShore Resources Inc. seeks experienced and motivated candidates to fill our IS Business Analyst position. This position is open to fulfill an immediate need. We are seeking individuals with Healthcare payor experience as well as ICD-10 and Claims processing experience.
SPECIFIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Leads efforts with business partners and technical teams to perform analysis, define requirements, and present innovative solutions that solve business problems, or that meet business project and service request needs.
- Partners with IS management and business teams to define project direction, create project plans, and leads project meetings with technical, business and project management staff.
- Leads key project activities. Drives project efforts and facilitates project related meetings.
- Gathers and translates business requirements and works with technical staff to translate tactical business requirements in to functional requirements, thus driving technical improvements, enhancements, and/or creation of new applications.
- Communicates project direction and scope, and negotiates with teams to work through constraints and alternatives.
- Negotiates and manages project scope, progress, and client expectations.
- Follows the project life cycle process including writing Business Requirements documents (BRD)
- Communicates project updates as necessary to management, business, and technology teams.
- Keeps current with all available technical options, development procedures and innovative solutions for key business initiatives.
For immediate consideration, send resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
NorthShore Resources, Inc. is an IT and Healthcare consulting company. Our EMR consultants and permanent hire candidates have a healthcare technology background implementing IT solutions into hospitals, clinics and healthcare systems.
With over 50 years combined knowledge and expertise in our field, we have the situational fluency and subject matter expertise to understand how critical Healthcare and IT projects are to their institutions and most importantly, the quality and experience of the professionals involved in the implementation.